Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I have a capital one card that I would like to pay from my online td account can it be put as a bill
April 11, 2017 07:32:56 AM
3 people recommended this |
In reply to Sylvain, Brampton
Thanks for joining us, Sylvain. We'd be glad to help.
You are able to use Bill Pay by accessing the Bill Pay tab while logged in to Online Banking here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq. To schedule a payment, you may follow the steps below:
1. Click on the "Bill Pay" tab
2. Click on the "Payment Center"
3. Enter the amount of the payment next to the name of the biller that you would like to pay.
4. Select a "Payment Date"
5. Click on "Make Payments"
6. Click on "Submit Payment"
If you would like to add a payee to your Bill Pay profile, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Bill Pay” tab
2. Click on the “Payment Center”
3. Select the "Add a Company or Person" tab
4. At this time, you may either enter the Biller name into the search bar or manually enter the bill by completing the appropriate fields
5. Once this has been completed, you may click on the "Add Bill Button"
6 Select "Finish" to return to the "Payment Center"
If you have any trouble scheduling a payment, feel free to reach us 24/7 at 800-493-7562 or visit any TD Store. To take a look at Store locations and their hours please visit http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
If this is in regard to your Canadian account, we recommend reaching out to TD Canada Trust. To take a look at their contact options please visit here: https://go.td.com/1woOVay.
We hope this helps, Sylvain. Have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
April 11, 2017 07:33:08 AM