Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I can't remember my 3 security questions
October 20, 2015 02:04:44 PM
In reply to Ganiyu, Newark
Great to have you come to TD Helps with your question, Ganiyu.
If your Online Banking access is currently locked due to answering the security questions incorrectly, we ask you please contact one of our dedicated Banking Specialists 24/7 at 888-751-9000 who can assist you upon account verification. If you are a TD Bank BusinessDirect user and currently viewing your account(s) from here: http://bit.ly/1rvBmq8, please feel free to contact us 24/7 at 800-493-7562, option 2 for immediate assistance. You also have the option to stop by any TD Bank Store, during lobby hours and you can find a TD Bank location near you by clicking here: http://bit.ly/TDStores. Please understand that we would like to assist you directly, unfortunately, we do not have access to your personal information since this is considered an unsecured forum.
Please keep in mind that answers to your security questions are not case-sensitive; however, they do require the answer you originally provided for the question. A few tips to consider that may help you with remembering your security questions and answers include:
- Only selecting security questions that are meaningful to you. For instance, if your pets are more important to you than your first car, select the pet question.
- Avoiding abbreviations in your answer, like "Rd." instead of "Road".
- Answers to your security questions are not case-sensitive, so you only have to remember the answer - not whether or not you capped any of the words in your answer.
For additional security question tips and other helpful hints for answering your security questions you can visit: http://bit.ly/1ikiYdw.
If you are able to access your Online Banking and would just like to update your security questions please follow the instructions below after logging onto your account:
1. Click on the “Customer Service” tab
2. Under “Self Service”, click on “Change Security Questions/Answers”
3. Next to the question you wish to update or change, click on “Change”
4. Follow the instructions on the screen and click “Update” when your changes are complete.
If you're referring to logging into tdcardservices.com, you may contact a TD Credit Card Specialist 24/7 at 888-561-8861 for additional assistance.
Hope you find this helpful and have a wonderful week.
Sandy D, Mount Laurel
October 20, 2015 02:06:10 PM