Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Hi, I want to know if I can Cancel a scheduled transfer from my TD Bank to Bofa Bank
August 31, 2016 06:13:58 AM
In reply to Carolina, Miami
Thanks for submitting your question today, Carolina.
There are two ways you can initiate a transfer, it could be done through Bank of America or via the External Transfer section of your Online Banking. If your payment was set up by requesting funds from your Bank of Americal account through TD Bank's External Transfer service, you have the option of canceling that payment online. To do so, please follow these steps to cancel all future scheduled transfers:
- Log into your account from here: https://go.td.com/1eaISlq.
- Click the "Transfer" tab
- Click "Transfer to Accounts Outside TD Bank"
- Click on the "Activity" tab.
- Click the arrow to display the details of the transaction.
- Click "Cancel" on the details screen for the transfer display
- The "Cancel Transfer" window opens. Click "Yes, Cancel"
If the payment was set up through Bank of America, we recommend contacting them directly to cancel the weekly transfer.
Thanks for joining us, Carolina and have a great day!
Alara B, Mount Laurel
August 31, 2016 06:14:16 AM