Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
How do I delete a recurring payment? From a small business account?
February 6, 2018 02:01:09 PM
In reply to Margaret, Jupiter
We'd be glad to help you remove a recurring payment, Margaret!
The method you'd use to delete a recurring item in Bill Pay all depends on which online platform you're using, Online Banking or TD BusinessDirect.
For Online Banking, please sign in here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq. After you log in, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Bill Pay tab located at the top of your screen.
2. Click on the name of the biller.
3. Click on stop auto pay
For BusinessDirect, please sign in here: https://go.td.com/1rvBmq8. After you log in, please follow the below instructions:
1. Click on the Pay Bills icon located at the top of your screen.
2. Click on the Pending Payments icon, located on the left side of your screen.
3. Click on the blue Tracking number.
4. Select the Cancel this payment and cancel all future scheduled payments option
5. Click Next
6. Click Delete payment series
If you have trouble with either platform, please connect with us 24/7 at 800-493-7562 (option 2 for BusinessDirect). We'd be glad to walk you through this process.
We hope this helps and have a good day, Margaret.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
February 6, 2018 02:02:50 PM