Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I wish to stop my weekly transfers from my RBC bank account to my TD bank account. How do I stop these?
Helen, Isle of Palms
October 7, 2014 11:59:56 AM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Helen, Isle of Palms
It's great to have you join us at TD Helps, Helen!
There are two ways you can initiate a transfer, it could be done through RBC or via the External Transfer section of your Online Banking. If your payment was set up by requesting funds from your RBC Bank account through TD Bank's External Transfer service, you have the option of canceling that payment online. To do so, please follow these steps to cancel all future scheduled transfers:
- Log into your account from here: http://bit.ly/1eaISlq.
- Click the "Transfer" tab
- Click "Transfer to Accounts Outside TD Bank"
- Click on the "Activity" tab.
- Click the arrow to display the details of the transaction.
- Click "Cancel" on the details screen for the transfer display
- The "Cancel Transfer" window opens. Click "Yes, Cancel"
If the payment was set up through RBC, we recommend contacting them directly to cancel the weekly transfer.
We hope this information was helpful, Helen. Have a lovely day!
Sandy D, Mount Laurel
October 7, 2014 12:25:49 PM
1 person recommended this