Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
June 18, 2015 01:42:41 PM
In reply to Steve, Poughkeepsie
Good afternoon, Steve and thank you for connecting with us on TD Helps. We're happy to respond.
Banking by mail is simple and easy. All you would need to do is mail your deposit to the address below:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, Maine 04243
The P.O. Box is checked daily and transactions are posted the same day.
Before mailing in your check, we recommend visiting http://bit.ly/1kb17UQ to learn more about our funds availability policy starting on page 38. Also keep in mind that the TD Bank is not responsible for items lost in mail. Here are some additional tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted "for deposit only")
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write the account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our Banking Specialists 24/7 at 888-751-9000 or reply to this post. We hope you have a nice day, Steve!
LiShu R, Mount Laurel
June 18, 2015 01:43:47 PM