Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I have established a link already
Ruth, Palm Beach Gardens, Fl 33418
May 10, 2017 09:07:45 AM
In reply to Ruth, Palm Beach Gardens, Fl 33418
Thanks for your question, Ruth. We'd be glad to help!
If you're referring to Send Money, you must first have to sign in. To sign in, please visit here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq.
Once logged in, please select the Send Money tab. If you have not already done so, you will first need to enroll in the service. To do so, please complete the following:
-Ensure your email address is up to date
-Read and accept the Terms and Conditions
-If you sign up with your mobile number, select text or call to receive a verification code. If you sign up using your email we'll send you a verification code by email.
-Enter the code to verify your email/phone
Once the enrollment is complete, you are able to select Send to begin the transfer process. You will then need to create a contact by following the prompts.
If you are referring to sending funds to an account you hold outside of TD Bank, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Online Banking and access the Transfer tab.
2. Click on the Transfer to Accounts Outside TD Bank sub-tab.
3. Click Make a Transfer tab.
4. Enter the Amount to transfer.
5. Select the account to draw the money From using the dropdown.
6. Select the account to send the money To using the dropdown.
7. Use the Calendar tool to select the Send On date.
8. Click on the date to send the transfer. This date is shaded in green. The expected delivery date turns the font color to black.
9. Select the Delivery Speed] using the radio buttons.
10. Click Continue to schedule the transfer.
Please keep in mind that there may be fees associated with initiating transfers online. To learn more please visit here: https://go.td.com/2kFZ5mK.
If you have any trouble, feel free to reach out to our Tech Support Specialists 24/7 at 800-493-7562.
We hope this helps, Ruth. Have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
May 10, 2017 09:08:06 AM