Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
what phone number do I need to call to talk to a person who can help me on this issue
January 11, 2018 11:22:18 AM
In reply to Judith, Greenville
Thanks for your question, Judith!
You are able to update which accounts receive online statements or physical statements by signing in to Online Banking here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq.
Once logged in, please follow the steps below to update your account:
1. Click the Customer Service tab.
2. Select the link for Online Statement Settings.
3. Select the Online Statements option.
4. Select the Email Address you wish to have statements alerts sent.
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and hardware and software requirements.
6. Click the check boxes indicating that you meet our system requirements and click Save Changes.
Each account you maintain will ask if you would like to receive online or physical statements.
If you have trouble updating your account to paperless statements, feel free to reach us 24/7 at 888-751-9000 and a Banking Specialist will be glad to walk you through the process.
We hope this clears things up for you, Judith. Have a good day!
Megan K, Mount Laurel
January 11, 2018 11:23:25 AM