Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
February 12, 2015 11:46:50 AM
In reply to Raj, Plainsboro
Hi Raj, thanks for connecting with us. We'll be glad to provide you more information on how to obtain check copies.
You may request the check copies to be mailed to you by calling us 24/7 at 888-751-9000 and we can put in that request for you. Please keep in mind that with this option it will take 7–10 business days for you to receive the copies. As always, you could also visit any TD Bank location and one of our Customer Service Representatives can print it out for you. For hours and locations near you please check out: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
If you are currently enrolled for Online Banking or BusinessDirect Online Banking (if you have a business Checking account), you may submit this request through a secure message. To send a secure message please login to your account and click on the "Customer Service" tab then select "Send a secure message." Just like with the phone request, you would also receive the statements within 7-10 business days.
If you are not currently enrolled for Online Banking and wish to do so, you may use our self-service option by visiting http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY to begin the enrollment process. In order to do so, you will need your account number, TD Bank ATM/Debit Card, your Social Security number and your email address.
If you do not have the required information to set up for Online Banking or you need assistance enrolling, you may contact us 24/7 at the telephone number listed above to speak with a Banking Specialist. Upon proper account verification, we would be happy to help get you started.
If you are not enrolled for TD Bank BusinessDirect and you have your debit card, follow this link http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY and choose Business from the drop down box. Once you’re at the “Sign Up for TD Bank BusinessDirect” page, please complete the application. You will need your Business Taxpayer Identification number, account number, ATM/Debit card number, the business name, and your e-mail address. When you are finished with the application, you will receive an e-mail confirmation within 2 business days that contains your User ID and Password.
Also, if you are requesting statements copies along with your check copies, additional fees may apply. For more information, please refer to our current Fee Schedule here: http://bit.ly/1cTejgt (please see "copies" for more details).
In the future, if you'd like to obtain check copies every month on your statement, you may do so for free by going paperless for your account! Once you have access to your personal Online Banking, you can follow the steps below to help you go paperless:
- Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
- Click the “Customer Service” tab.
- Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
- Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
- Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
- Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
- Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”.
To go paperless using TD Bank BusinessDirect, please log in with your User ID and Password and follow these instructions:
- Click onto “Accounts” from the menu on the top of the page.
- Click onto “Statements” which is the second menu on the top of the page.
- If you have multiple accounts select the account number you are requesting to be paperless from the drop box.
- Below the drop box where the account number is listed, click the link “Go Paperless for this Account”.
- Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement.
- Click the check box indicating that you meet our system requirements and click “Accept”.
If you would prefer to continue to receive your paper statements, you may also request the check images to be attached to your statements. To do so, please give us a call at 888-751-9000, send us a secure message as described above or visit a TD Store. Please note depending on your account type, there may be additional fees for this service; please check out the Fee Schedule again by clicking: http://bit.ly/1cTejgt for additional information.
We hope this information is helpful and enjoy your day!
Colleen B, Mount Laurel
February 12, 2015 11:51:54 AM