Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND DEBIT CARD BUT CAN'T FIND OUT WHAT WEBSITE TO USE
Priscilla, Clearwater FL
September 8, 2014 01:19:31 PM
In reply to Priscilla, Clearwater FL
Thank you for your visit to TD Helps today, Priscilla. We'll be glad to provide you with details on how to go paperless for your account.
Selecting the paperless option for your accounts is completed through your TD Bank Online Banking account. Before completing the enrollment in paperless statements, you must be enrolled for TD Bank Online Banking. If you are not currently enrolled, you can do so for free by visiting: http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY. You will need your account number, your TD Bank ATM/Visa Debit Card number, your Social Security number and your email address. Once you have access to your personal Online Banking account, you can follow the steps below to go paperless:
- Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
- Click the “Customer Service” tab.
- Select the link for “Online Statement Settings.”
- Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
- Add the email address you wish to have your statement alerts sent to.
- Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
- Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”.
If you run into any difficulties with your enrollment for Online Banking or paperless statements, feel free to call our Digital Banking Team 24/7 at 800-493-7562.
We hope this has been more than helpful to you, Priscilla. Have a great week!
Megan K, Mount Laurel
September 8, 2014 01:20:39 PM