Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I have a check that exceeds the mobile deposit limit and do not have a TD Bank by me. Can I make the posit at TD Ameritrade or where do I send an overnight Fedex?
March 28, 2015 05:44:22 PM
In reply to Laurie, Houston
That's a great question you asked, Laurie! We'll be glad to provide some options for you regarding your check deposit.
We'd like to begin by stating that you can mail any deposit via Fed Ex or UPS to the following address:
TD Bank: Bank by Mail 140 Mill Street Lewiston ME 04243
We'd also like to share a few tips with you that could help before mailing your deposit.
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
We'd like to point out that TD Ameritrade and TD Bank are under the same TD shield, we are tow separate entities and are unable to complete any TD Ameritrade transactions at a TD Bank locations and vice versa.
Please give us a call 24/7 at 888-751-9000 if you have any questions and enjoy the rest of your weekend, Laurie!
Katherine G, Mount Laurel
March 28, 2015 05:45:43 PM