Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
There is no person to person tab on my mobile account to be able to transfer money with a family member with an TD account. Is there something else that needs to be done in order to transfer the money?
Corena, West Columbia
April 24, 2017 07:00:59 AM
In reply to Corena, West Columbia
Thanks for your question, Corena! We'd be glad to help you make a transfer.
We've recently updated our transfer tab to reflect our new transfer service Send Money! To learn more about Send Money, please visit here: https://go.td.com/2om5M3X.
If you'd like to use this feature, feel free to sign in to Online Banking here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq. You are also able to use this feature while using the Mobile Banking App.
To send funds using this feature, please sign in and use the steps below:
1. Open your Personal Online Banking access and access the Send Money tab.
2. Click on the green Send box from the three options shown.
3. Choose a Recipient from your saved contacts list.
4. Select Enter amount and fill in the desired amount for your transfer.
5. Choose the Select Delivery box. The next screen allows you to choose the date of the single transfer or you may check to Make this a recurring payment.
6. Click on Review to ensure that the information entered is accurate. Here you may also add an optional note in the Reason box.
7. Select Send. Your confirmation screen will appear to let you know it's All done!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to call our Tech Support Specialists 24/7 at 800-493-7562.
We hope this helps and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
April 24, 2017 07:01:29 AM