Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I want my money back. I did not chose paper statements
January 10, 2018 07:16:50 AM
In reply to catana, bronx
We're sorry to hear that you've recently been assessed a fee, Catana, and we'd be glad to help you avoid it in the future.
In order to sign up for paperless statements, you would first need to sign in here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq.
After you're signed in, please follow the steps below to update your account to paperless statements:
1. Click the Customer Service tab.
2. Select the link for Online Statement Settings.
3. Select the Online Statements option.
4. Select the Email Address you wish to have statements alerts sent.
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and hardware and software requirements.
6. Click the check boxes indicating that you meet our system requirements and click Save Changes.
If you have any trouble signing up, please contact us 24/7 at 888-751-9000 and a Banking Specialist will be glad to help you enroll.
In regard to the fee you've been assessed, we ask that you connect with a Banking Specialist directly to discuss a credit. TD Helps is considered an unsecured forum and we don't have access to account specific information here.
You can connect using the number mentioned above, by visiting a TD Store or sending a secure message while logged in. Check out TD Stores in your area here: http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR. You can send a secure message while logged in by visiting the Message Center or the Customer Service tab.
We hope this helps and to hear from you soon, Catana. Have a good day!
Megan K, Mount Laurel
January 10, 2018 07:17:09 AM