Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I had to transfer money from my savings account to my checking's account for important reason and after I transferred the last amount of money to my checking's account for the sixth time, I was charged 9 dollars!
June 28, 2016 07:50:23 AM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Kevin, Springfield
Thanks for contacting TD Helps today, Kevin.
While checking account transfers are unlimited, Government Regulations places limitations on the number of monthly transactions you can make from Money Market and Savings Accounts. If more than six transactions occur during your statement cycle, a $9.00 fee will be charged for the seventh transaction, and each subsequent transaction thereafter. These transactions include:
1. Pre-authorized ACH – Automated Clearing House debits (health club fees, insurance premiums, car payments, and mortgage payments).
2. Pre-authorized transfers (overdraft protection, transfer to Holiday Club, and transfers to a checking account).
3. TD Bank Online Banking and Telephone Banking transfers (debited from the money market or savings account).
4. Request made by phone or fax for transfer
5. A check drawn on the account to any payee (this type of transaction is limited to checking accounts)
6. ATM Point of Sale Purchase (treated like a third party transaction, this type of transaction is limited to checking accounts)
7. Debit Card purchases (this type of transaction is limited to checking accounts)
8. Wire transfers
Transactions that will not incur the Excess TX Fee are Over-the-Counter (OTC) withdrawals, ATM withdrawals, ATM transfers, Transfers for paying TD Bank loans and Transfers originated in person, or by mail.
For more information please take a look at our Personal Deposit Account Agreement here: http://go.td.com/1kb17UQ.
Now that we've explained what this fee is for, if you have any other concerns or inquiries, we ask that you contact a Banking Specialist 24/7 at 888-751-9000 or visit a TD location. To take a look at Store locations and their hours please visit http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
Please understand that although we would like to assist you with this directly, as TD Helps is considered an unsecure forum, we are unable to obtain account or personal information.
We hope this helps, Kevin, and please enjoy the rest of your day.
Customer Service Team, Mount Laurel
June 28, 2016 07:51:38 AM