Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
April 3, 2015 03:49:22 PM
In reply to Julie, Stuart
Thanks for writing in today, Julie.
If you're looking to make a deposit into a TD Bank account, you're welcome to visit any nearby TD location. For a listing of all TD Stores, along with their hours, please view our Store locator here: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
If you find you're unable to visit, you can always mail in the deposit. You may mail the deposit to:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
Like any other deposits, a few simple guidelines apply:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
We hope this is helpful for you, Julie. Please let us know if you have any additional questions and have a wonderful weekend!
Colleen B, Mount Laurel
April 3, 2015 03:50:29 PM