The TD Charitable Foundation, funded by TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® is pleased to announce the 25 recipients of the 2017 Housing for Everyone Housing for All grant competition. Award winners from Maine to Florida received a total of $3.125 million in grants to support affordable housing initiatives.
Grant awards of $125,000 were given to non-profits looking to create or preserve housing units for a specific constituency.
The winning organizations, as well as the total donation per market, include:
- Connecticut: $250,000 total donated to Hands on Hartford, Inc. and The Housing Authority of the City of Norwalk.
- District of Columbia: $125,000 donated to Transitional Housing Corporation.
- Florida: $375,000 total donated to Lotus House Women's Shelter, Urban League of Broward County and University Area Community Development Corporation.
- Maine: $125,000 donated to The Portland Housing Authority.
- Maryland: $125,000 donated to Victory Housing, Inc.
- Massachusetts: $250,000 total donated to Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Development Corporation and Madison Park Development Corporation.
- New Hampshire: $125,000 donated to CATCH Neighborhood Housing.
- New Jersey: $500,000 total donated to Garden State Episcopal Community Development Corporation, Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey, New Jersey Community Capital and Saint Joseph's Carpenter Society.
- New York: $625,000 total donated to St. Nick's Alliance Corporation, New Destiny Housing Corporation, Fifth Avenue Committee, Asian Americans for Equality and Matinecock Court Housing Development Fund Corporation.
- North Carolina: $125,000 donated to Lakeside Partners of Wilmington, Inc.
- Pennsylvania: $250,000 total donated to Liberty Resources, Inc. and Community Ventures, Inc.
- Rhode Island: $125,000 donated to The Woonsocket Neighborhood Development Corporation.
- Vermont: $125,000 donated to Windham and Windsor Housing Trust, Inc.