The TD Charitable Foundation, funded by TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® is pleased to announce the 25 recipients of the 2018 Housing for Everyone grant competition. Award winners from Maine to Florida received a total of $3.125 million in grants to support affordable housing initiatives.
Grant awards of $125,000 were given to non-profits looking to increase access to affordable housing.
The winning organizations, as well as the total donation per market, include:
- Connecticut: $125,000 total donated to Mutual Housing Association of Greater Hartford.
- District of Columbia: $250,000 total donated to Jubilee Housing and Community Preservation and Development Corporation.
- Florida: $375,000 total donated to Youth and Family Alternatives, Habitat for Humanity of Brevard County and Habitat for Humanity of Greater Miami.
- Maine: $125,000 donated to Avesta Housing Development Corporation.
- Massachusetts: $375,000 total donated to Newvue Communities, Lawrence Community Works and Caritas Communities.
- New Hampshire: $125,000 donated to NeighborWorks Southern New Hampshire.
- New Jersey: $375,000 total donated to Greater Bergen Community Action, New Jersey Community Capital and Volunteers of America Delaware Valley.
- New York: $750,000 total donated to Settlement Housing Fund, Community Development Corporation of Long Island, Rural Ulster Preservation Company, Women in Need, HELP Development Corp and New York Foundling Hospital.
- Pennsylvania: $250,000 total donated to Chester County Department of Community Development and NewCourtland Elder Services.
- South Carolina: $125,000 donated to Homes of Hope.
- Rhode Island: $125,000 donated to SWAP, Inc.
- Vermont: $125,000 donated to Champlain Housing Trust.