You already appreciate the convenience of TD Bank Visa cards.When you add any of these cards to Microsoft Wallet, you can experience a whole new way to pay from your Windows device, making your cards more convenient and versatile than ever.
How to use Microsoft Wallet
- Pick your TD Bank Visa card.
- Make sure you have a compatible device running Windows 10 software and click on the Microsoft Wallet app. Then with the app open, tap the + sign in the app and follow the instructions to add your card.
- With your card added, you're now ready to make purchases in-store. Simply tap your device to the contactless payment terminal and authorize payment with your PIN.
Pay with peace of mind
- Your credit and debit card numbers are never shared with retailers.
- Your PIN prevents others from accessing your Wallet and your phone.
Now available at over a million retail locations.
Look for these icons to checkout.
*By clicking on this link you are leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Neither TD Bank US Holding Company, nor its subsidiaries or affiliates, is responsible for the content of third party sites hyper-linked from this page, nor do they guarantee or endorse the information, recommendations, products or services offered on third party sites.
Third party sites may have different Privacy and Security policies than TD Bank US Holding Company. You should review the Privacy and Security policies of any third party website before you provide personal or confidential information.
Microsoft and Microsoft Wallet are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Using Microsoft Wallet for contactless payments requires a supported Windows phone running Windows 10 and the Microsoft Wallet app, a supported credit or debit card that has been enrolled and linked to your Microsoft account, and a retailer that supports and has enabled contactless payments.