Go paperless today.
Switch to online statements only and get all the account access without the clutter.
When you sign up for Online Banking, you'll receive both paper and online statements. You can stop your paper statements at any time by changing your online statements settings in Online Banking or the TD Bank app.
It's quick, easy and has several perks.
Get more with online statements today:
- Access more account history at any time including checks and debit transactions
- Reduce your risk of identity theft with secure online access
- Receive an e-mail alert when a new statement is posted to Online Banking
- Review, print, download or save your statements anytime
- Reduce clutter and paper with online statements
- Available for all checking, savings and money market accounts
At TD Bank, there's always someone to talk to about your account. Call us or come in today.
Not an Online Banking customer? Sign up now
*Statements issued on or after April 2010 are available online in Adobe PDF format. A paper copy of a statement(s) issued within the past 7 years can be requested through the Customer Service tab within secure Online Banking or by visiting your local TD Bank. Additional fees may apply for monthly paper statements and paper statement requests. For more information about account fees, refer to your Account Guide and the current Personal Fee Schedule or contact Customer Service 24/7 at 1-888-751-9000.
TD Bank is working to reduce our environmental impact. Find out how